my thought is, that would be convient.Carrying kids is exhausting and they only want to be carried when you the parent are bushed and carrying all the remains of the day ie: coats, sweaters and hats, toys they insisted on bringing, everything you carried in and now must carry out and of course them. Just a thought.
3 comments:
I'm undecided. Is that incredibly cute or incredibly creepy?
I think this video may exist in a middle place, somewhere between cute and creepy. Though, I admit, I'm leaning more towards cute/funny.
my thought is, that would be convient.Carrying kids is exhausting and they only want to be carried when you the parent are bushed and carrying all the remains of the day ie: coats, sweaters and hats, toys they insisted on bringing, everything you carried in and now must carry out and of course them. Just a thought.
Post a Comment