Love the costumes! Marissa that is one of the best I've ever seen. I love that you got the puffy arm and leg things (what were those?). Kurt, I think I need a full body shot to get the full effect. I miss you guys!!! Tell Lief we say hello.
Wow! Rainbow Brite turned out amazing!! I wish I could take credit, but alas Marissa is the next Nae'nae' maker, thanks to her creative and talented seamstress Mom. I too would like to see the full torso He-man but the wig alone is worth the trip. I am glad that Leif again wore a costume that fully exhibited the intellectual he is. We love you Leif and we are happy you have found love, after all really, what's not to love?
2 comments:
Love the costumes! Marissa that is one of the best I've ever seen. I love that you got the puffy arm and leg things (what were those?). Kurt, I think I need a full body shot to get the full effect. I miss you guys!!! Tell Lief we say hello.
Wow! Rainbow Brite turned out amazing!! I wish I could take credit, but alas Marissa is the next Nae'nae' maker, thanks to her creative and talented seamstress Mom. I too would like to see the full torso He-man but the wig alone is worth the trip. I am glad that Leif again wore a costume that fully exhibited the intellectual he is. We love you Leif and we are happy you have found love, after all really, what's not to love?
Post a Comment