Last night as I heard our new president speak it felt spiritual, monumental, vital and amazing. I had tears running down my face, knowing that today, so many would walk taller and see clearer. Amazing what hope can do.
Interesting how some can see this event as "amazing" while others see it as disappointing. I'm truthfully not sure how I feel. While I didn't support McCain's positions in many ways, I really feel as if I was given the shake down my Obama. I trully hope that Obama is who he makes himself out to be. Sometimes we only see what we want to see... smoke and glass. Time will tell.
3 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night as I heard our new president speak it felt spiritual, monumental, vital and amazing. I had tears running down my face, knowing that today, so many would walk taller and see clearer. Amazing what hope can do.
Interesting how some can see this event as "amazing" while others see it as disappointing. I'm truthfully not sure how I feel. While I didn't support McCain's positions in many ways, I really feel as if I was given the shake down my Obama. I trully hope that Obama is who he makes himself out to be. Sometimes we only see what we want to see... smoke and glass. Time will tell.
Post a Comment