Sunday, December 02, 2007

Just Bronwyn


This morning Jared gave Bronwyn the bad news that she has a middle name and last name. She promptly came in to tell on her dad, saying, "Dad said I am Bronwyn Bubb, but I am not a Bubb, I'm JUST BRONWYN, it's NOT good."
Bronwyn does not believe that any adjectives or titles should be attached to her name. When Jared asked her if she was a princess, he got the same response. However, she did say that she could be Queen Bronwyn. And she needs a crown. When I offered to make her one, she told me that we need to get Nae Nae to make it. Clearly, Bronwyn understands that Nae Nae is the maker in the family. Below are a few more photos of the clothes Nae Nae made for Queen Bronwyn.





1 comment:

Janae said...

Too funny!!
Ms. Bronwyn definately has a point of veiw on this topic. we miss you guys tons already. Let me know when your pkg. get there. I insured it so it should be fine.