

Well...still no power! (Thursday morning) :(( We have been toughing it out in the house with a fire in the fireplace and a gas hot water heater. But everyone's patience is wearing thin. We do know that our area has been assigned to a repair team so we are hopeful that today we will get our power back. If for some reason it doesn't get done today, I think we will go down to the convention center that has been setup as a shelter. I looked all day yesterday for a hotel room and there simply are none available. There are still about 125,000 homes & businesses without power in the Oklahoma City area. They are still predicting a big snow storm for Friday night into Saturday. We'll keep you all posted!
1 comment:
I'm sorry you guys are having such a rough time in OKC! Could you sleep at your office? Or, does the church have power? Anyways, we're thinking about you guys and will try to keep in touch. I'll pray for your guilds while you are away.
Post a Comment