Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ice Storm Hits Oklahoma



Beginning last Saturday night, we got hit with a major ice storm. We have been without power since early Monday morning. Fortunately, we have a fireplace and a gas hot water heater, but it has been COLD! We are hopeful that we will have our power restored today (Wednesday) but the power company is saying 7-10 days possibly to restore all power throughout the area. We also heard the news this morning that we may be getting 3-6" of snow this coming Friday night/Saturday.

However, we are as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Stay tuned for future developments! :)

2 comments:

Hbernbubb said...

I am relieved to hear that you are o.k. I've been following the news and trying to call for a couple of days. Stay warm and we will be thinking of you. How are you making it without WOW? We are doing o.k. More stomach flu (Bron and I this time)and our NEW washing machine broke and can't be fixed until Wednesday! All stuff we can survive.

Keep us posted. We love you.

Randy said...

Heidi so sorry to hear about you and Bron having stomach flu! :( And I can't believe your new washing machine has already stopped working! Hopefully, you are now feeling better ?! Keep us posted on the washing machine saga. We love you all and miss you!