I checked this site out yesterday. It looks really cool. Of course, being a jaded American, my first thoughts were: 'their not worried about child abuse'? I'm ashamed of myself.
I think that is a normal reaction. The point is, the kids do it to each other, not teachers and kids as massage partners. There is a formal protocal and you have to ask permission to give massage. I think perhaps if people did more non-sexual touching we would see less sexual crime.
3 comments:
As a recipient of Ulysses' peaceful touch massage while I was in England, I highly recommend this! :)
I checked this site out yesterday. It looks really cool. Of course, being a jaded American, my first thoughts were: 'their not worried about child abuse'? I'm ashamed of myself.
I think that is a normal reaction.
The point is, the kids do it to each other, not teachers and kids as massage partners. There is a formal protocal and you have to ask permission to give massage. I think perhaps if people did more non-sexual touching we would see less sexual crime.
Post a Comment