Kurt your not fat in Thailand your just tall(refer to the little buckeroo on the left of the family picture). By the way Im not going to Thailand,they might worship me as a great white Budda God.
I'm loving your pics...keep 'em coming! And make sure you take plenty with both of you in them...I certainly appreciate the artistic value of pics free of the observer, but it is fun for us to see you experiencing the experience.
2 comments:
Kurt your not fat in Thailand your just tall(refer to the little buckeroo on the left of the family picture). By the way Im not going to Thailand,they might worship me as a great white Budda God.
I'm loving your pics...keep 'em coming! And make sure you take plenty with both of you in them...I certainly appreciate the artistic value of pics free of the observer, but it is fun for us to see you experiencing the experience.
Post a Comment