Saturday, May 19, 2007






We went on an adventure today. Saw 3 mounds one called Grimshoe, One is the alleged burial mound of Boudica, and One is filled with bats, (not joking). Heidi and Ulysses went into a Neolythic flint mine. We had a good grueling time. MVP goes to Thorunn for sleeping the whole time.

3 comments:

Janae said...

what a beautiful place. I love the green, makes me think of Penn. And Mich. Your kids are so cute. I think you are building a facinating and interesting life in England. I wish you weren't so far away selfishly but in my heart I know you are in the right place and I believe you are being blessed. Jared, thank you for providing the life you are providing for your family. Really impressive and exciting.

Torben B said...

That looks so fun. I want to travel the whole world. Now I just to need to find someone to pay me for it. Thanks for the pictures.

Jen and Shane said...

Ok. Jen Holmes here. So how far away are you on the train from London. We really shoud visit you. There is a direct flight from Tirana. The only thing is that the damn pound burns a quick hole in our pocket. But hey that's what friends with extra floor space and a fridge full of cheese and eggs is for right???? Love seeing you pics. Cute kids. Ours are similar ages you know.