Sunday, August 02, 2009

Moths and Butterflies Do Not Come out in the Rain

In an attempt to find wholesome summer activities, Ulysses, Bronwyn and I went to the Moth and Butterflies day at this historic house, called Ickworth House. Unfortunately, my vision of a nature walk and learning about the different species of butterflies native to England was not to be. Instead, we made butterfly-related crafts on soggy tables in between rainstorms. At least we tried?









1 comment:

Torben B said...

My life has had a lot of these moments :) For example, my proposal to Marissa: We were in a shady hotel in a northeastern Thai city named Korat. I was planning on taking her to a cool jazz club, a good meal, and romantically proposing to her. Instead, I got excited, and ended up freestyle rapping a proposal to her. After, we went down stairs and listened to forty year old people sing awful karaoke. Marissa ordered a BLT that was missing at least two of the letters -- maybe the bacon and tomato. I've come to kind of appreciate these absurd moments in my life.