Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bad Hair Day

"She does look kinda stupid. I don't know what we were thinking!"

I got a new haircut on Saturday, which I do not like. I know what you are thinking -- it's not that bad.

Oh! Wait ... Why so short on one side and so long on the other? All I can say, is it seemed like a good idea until I saw it on me. My question is this -- should I just wait it out and let it grow? Or, should I go back and get a more even crop?


6 comments:

Torben B said...

Hmm... i don't mind it. It looks like a less extreme version of Cassie's haircut (her's is completely shaved on one side). I'd probably let it grow for a little bit, then get a more even crop.

Janae said...

Give it a few days. It is edgy and I don't think you will feel the soccer moms have adopted it... yet.

if it was me, (usually not advice to follow considering my hair impules) is get it cut into a cute pixie. You can carry it off and you will be happy as it grows up. Not to mention very easy during the summer.

Janae said...

I mean grows out. Direction words get me lost.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty much what your hair looked like when I first met you, 10 years ago (almost exactly!). Funny I should remember that... I like it. Let it grow.

Marissa B said...

Maybe you should try to play up your cut with a funky style. Look to 80s photos for inspiration :)

Go Ask Katie said...

you are lovely and your hair cut will grow. Just play with it a bit. Wishing you happiness, Katherine