Walking is pretty awesome. I learned in one my last classes that bipedalism preceded brain growth. Umm, yep. Anyhow, I've come to appreciate walking even more recently. It becomes a lot more difficult when you are getting older.
Ahh the backpack, Bronwyn and I like to go down memory lane about when Mommy and Daddy had a sleep over date and we got her funny baby to wear the backpack and walk. We decided she liked it but either way she had to do it, because her mommy had a hurt shoulder so Bronwyn and Nae'nae' praised every step, and yes she is a funny baby.
3 comments:
Walking is pretty awesome. I learned in one my last classes that bipedalism preceded brain growth. Umm, yep. Anyhow, I've come to appreciate walking even more recently. It becomes a lot more difficult when you are getting older.
I imagine all of that said with an adorable English accent. She is so cute!
Ahh the backpack, Bronwyn and I like to go down memory lane about when Mommy and Daddy had a sleep over date and we got her funny baby to wear the backpack and walk. We decided she liked it but either way she had to do it, because her mommy had a hurt shoulder so Bronwyn and Nae'nae' praised every step, and yes she is a funny baby.
Post a Comment