Today is the last day of school before mid-term break. Ulysses got to wear normal clothes and Bronwyn got to wear Fancy Dress (that is dress-up to you Americans)
I am so thrilled with all of your posts, you do not know how much they mean to me. I miss you too! Bronwyn looks like, if she could, this would be her fashion choices every day. How cute! She is such a delightful, fanciful little sprite, really darling!
2 comments:
I am so thrilled with all of your posts, you do not know how much they mean to me. I miss you too!
Bronwyn looks like, if she could, this would be her fashion choices every day. How cute! She is such a delightful, fanciful little sprite, really darling!
Please tell Bronwyn that even though I think the name Janae' is OK and the name Nae'nae' is good the name I would really love to have is Bronwyn.
Post a Comment