Thank you so much my dear friends. I was having a horible day (kids in fights and mad at me) and I looked at this post and I felt, well safer and loved. I put love in to every stitch of those and I am so glad you like them. I have been busy shopping for Kurt for his birthday and I already have a stack for Rissa. I love and miss you very much!! THANKS!!! AGAIN!!!!
Thank you so much my dear friends. I was having a horible day (kids in fights and mad at me) and I looked at this post and I felt, well safer and loved. I put love in to every stitch of those and I am so glad you like them. I have been busy shopping for Kurt for his birthday and I already have a stack for Rissa. I love and miss you very much!! THANKS!!! AGAIN!!!!
3 comments:
Thank you so much my dear friends. I was having a horible day (kids in fights and mad at me) and I looked at this post and I felt, well safer and loved. I put love in to every stitch of those and I am so glad you like them. I have been busy shopping for Kurt for his birthday and I already have a stack for Rissa. I love and miss you very much!! THANKS!!! AGAIN!!!!
Thank you so much my dear friends. I was having a horible day (kids in fights and mad at me) and I looked at this post and I felt, well safer and loved. I put love in to every stitch of those and I am so glad you like them. I have been busy shopping for Kurt for his birthday and I already have a stack for Rissa. I love and miss you very much!! THANKS!!! AGAIN!!!!
So Cute! I love the pig and the babies.
Post a Comment