One of the most oft-repeated tales from our family lore comes from my brief stint at the Gagie pre-school when I announced to the entire class (and to the great amusement of Sandy Gagie) that my Dad did not share. Now, I still wouldn't try to get a sip of anything Dad is drinking; but I have to say -- Papa Pirate shares graciously.
I have just found out the distressing news that Ulysses has once again done something bad to one of Papa Pirate's characters on WOW (I am not sure what he did -- WOW conversations sound like the adults in the Peanuts to me -- "wah wah wah - Death Knight - wah wah wah - 100 gold -wah wah wah"). Now, this is mostly Ulysses' parents fault (and by parents, I mean Jared) since Ulysses is barely literate and should be better supervised while playing a game he is way too young to be playing.
So, Papa Pirate, we are really sorry. And thank you for being so kind to Ulysses and forgiving of his parents (and by parents, I mean Jared). My Dad DOES share.
2 comments:
I just read a little bit of this to Ulysses and he got a little teary and said "I just hope I can do something good for Papa Pirate."
Ulysses would like to say (he typed this himself):
i am sorry...i Love you Papa Pirate
From Ulysses Bubb
Hey Ulysses, Papa Pirate loves you very much and thinks you are MUCH MUCH more important than any WoW character or game. Papa Pirate has a very special Christmas present planned for you Ulysses :)
Post a Comment