Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Heidi!!!

A family production:

Untitled from Torben Bernhard on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Hbernbubb said...

I hope I can see through my happy tears to type! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This was so thoughtful and I loved seeing everyone. I loved seeing Mom and Dad's house and I loved seeing how grown up Claire and Connor are and I loved seeing Tito. I was so sad yesterday and really missing you all. Thanks again!

Hbernbubb said...

I love you Nae nae
from Ulysses dane Bubb

Randy said...

The only thing that would have made Thanksgiving better yesterday would have been to have you all here with us! We miss all the Bubb's of England! Love, Papa Pirate

CobraCommander1974 said...

Kurt normally cant do anything right, but this time he made up for all that by making me love him, when I hate him so much, i usally hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you, but..... this time my stoney heart has crumbled. Thanks for trying to include us, we feel far away but stuff like this ...wait for it.... brings us close together. <---------Lamest thing i said in 2008, I hate you so much for making me have human feelings of affection towards you.

COBRA!