Friday, October 31, 2008

There's something strange in your neighborhood ...
















Halloween in England.
From the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Mormons.

Bronwyn and Zoe -- wild and sticky BFFs.




















Our proud Celtic warrior.





















You might not believe this, but Ulysses was the only Celtic warrior at the ward Halloween party.





















Little Red Riding Hood















Ballerina

1 comment:

Janae said...

Wow!!! Heidi the former reporter really got this story in fast! We are delighted. How great everyone looked!!

Thorunn- Heidi I have to make a book with only your pictures so you can compare. She looks good enough to eat!

Bronwyn- so pretty. I am tickled she wore that little ballerina dress. I remember being so excited as I kitted and sewed and created this out of my head.

Ulysses- fierce, brave and awesome. Can you make yourself a WOW guy with that white hair and tattoos? It reminds me of the Mauri with their battle tats.

I am sure you have no idea how much you add to your ward.
Good job Mom and Dad, you are filling memory saving accounts for all three of the bumblebees.

Miss you!!