I just finished watching a wonderful tribute to an amazing man, teacher, husband and father named Randy Pausch. He recently died due to Pancreatic Cancer. His "last lecture" was made in to a book by the same name. I think his final lecture at Carnegie Melon may be on U-tube. I would ask Dad to help me but he is watching some guy show on FX with a lot of shooting and things blowing up. So, Kurt could you find this and post it. It really resonated with me and I believe with all of you. Thanks, Mom
P.S. Tell Marissa she is going down, best regards, Bride of Chuckie
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
2 comments:
The cruel reign of the B.O.C has officially ended.
or so you think. Just because I inhabit a doll, history proves that I have survived a crushed face and my violent marriage to Chuckie. I am a survivor, mark my words little girl.
Hee,hee, heee, hee
Post a Comment