

Are you about to take a trip? Have you suddenly found yourself somewhere you don't want to be? Are you coming to a crossroad, it is time to make a choice? All at once, the thing you have been running from comes into focus.
We are all beginning and ending journeys constantly. I wonder how many of us feel we are really traveling alone, no matter how many people are around us? Do we acknowledge the journey of one another? Do we stop and ask, "Are you alright?" "Can I help?" Most of the time we hustle on, focusing on our own destination.
Here is a shout out to the travelers that have come in to my focus lately;
Here is a shout out to the travelers that have come in to my focus lately;
Heidi and Jared and Co., Kurt, Andrew and Co., Randy and Janae', Erik and Jos, Joel,Jenna, James.
I am sure there are many others. I just have to pause and ask myself. Have I reached out, have I taken interest in, have I acknowledged the weight, and effort and challenge of change?
Hope to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment