Sunday, April 06, 2008


The Cathedral in Peterborough


Bronwyn in front of a Bronze Age roundhouse at Flag Fen


Peterborough Cathedral


The tomb of Cathrine Of Aragon (Henry VIII's first wife) in Peterborough


Running, not walking through the gardens of the Cathedral


Thorunn is just happy to be out


Heidi and I could afford this hut on the Fens.


Ulysses seems to find bones where ever he goes.






The Bernhard Bubbs went in search of the site of the Battle of Maldon; we found the oldest church in England as well.











The following day we went to Peterborough cathedral, about 2 hours north or us and Flag Fen, a famous Bronze age archaeology site.


Ulysses and Bronwyn are impressed.

1 comment:

Janae said...

I finally got to a computer, yea!
I miss all of you tons. I hope to call soon. I love the pictures. The landscape one could be framed!! The kids looks so great. The one who is really changing is Thorunn. Really looking like a big girl. Love you!