I like this. It is performance art. I like this idea. I like that he collaborates with musicians. Does he ever perform with visual artists or dancers? In many ways, what he does is theater monologues.It will be fun to hear him live.
Yeah, he does perform with dancers from time to time. i'm not sure about visual artists. i'm excited for you to see him perform. He surprises me nearly everytime he performs. He's always looking to surprise people.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I like this. It is performance art. I like this idea. I like that he collaborates with musicians. Does he ever perform with visual artists or dancers?
In many ways, what he does is theater monologues.
It will be fun to hear him live.
Yeah, he does perform with dancers from time to time. i'm not sure about visual artists. i'm excited for you to see him perform. He surprises me nearly everytime he performs. He's always looking to surprise people.
Post a Comment