Here's to Heidi. Although at times you may feel like a poorly paid warden at a prison, you are doing great things and creating amazing kids. This is so creative and so fun. What a nice person you are.
WOW!! Ulysses is growing up so fast...I see he's doing a little "light" reading (just like his Dad). Bronwyn is so beautiful and I just LOVE how "artsy" she looks...you could submit that picture somewhere! Thorunn is becoming her own little person...so cute, I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully she won't be 10 by the time we manage to get together! Love you guys!! Taryn & Family
3 comments:
This is the best card i've ever received! Thank you so much!
Here's to Heidi. Although at times you may feel like a poorly paid warden at a prison, you are doing great things and creating amazing kids. This is so creative and so fun. What a nice person you are.
WOW!! Ulysses is growing up so fast...I see he's doing a little "light" reading (just like his Dad). Bronwyn is so beautiful and I just LOVE how "artsy" she looks...you could submit that picture somewhere! Thorunn is becoming her own little person...so cute, I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully she won't be 10 by the time we manage to get together! Love you guys!!
Taryn & Family
Post a Comment