Monday, February 11, 2008

Random acts of kindness


I don't know if you have seen that insurance ad where a person does a random act of kindness and it starts a chain reaction? I love that commercial and I saw it happen today. I was at the post office and I saw a young college student type person helping a family that had immigrated from Nigeria buy stamps and understand money (from a posting machine) , so I saw that and decided to hold the door a while for people. Then I was driving down the street and I saw this sign at a auto repair garage " Children's toys welded for free" Then I saw a lady helping an older man ( a stranger) in Walmart find laundry soap and she was explaining how to use it. So this is my challenge; notice and document random acts of kindness and when you see them, do one yourself and start the chain reaction!!

No comments: