Yes---we all remember the early years---the hard years, when no more than a nube, poor Jared got killed more than the frogs in frogger. No one could predict then that he would soon be found online at all hours mastering his character. Living across the pond, it was as if fate had said: "No Jared, this is not for you." This warning did not even make him pause. He used his rats of Nimh ways to break in to the game. He waited breathlessly for his new/old/new laptop to arrive. He played endlessly, despite the fact that Ulysses asked more questions than was formerly thought possible in an hour's time. He played when Bronwyn hovered over his shoulder, perched like a vulture. He played when Thournn ( a bit of an infant American Gladiator) tried to pull the laptop to the ground. He played even though his wife was plotting his death. So this one's for you Warcraft master with a character name that Erik can't pronounce. This one's for you and your meteoric rise to the top.(Sung to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough")
Cause brother there ain't no raptor fast enough
Ain't no Murloc evil enough
Ain't no Ogre disgusting enough
To keep you from getting to seventy, baby
Seventy was only a dream now I know what you mean cause it's happening to me
I thought I would wait and be sad at the gate but now it is real and you know how I feel..
Cause brother, there ain't no raptor fast enough
Ain't no Murloc evil enough
Ain't no Ogre disgusting enough
To keep you from getting to seventy, baby
2 comments:
Thank You Nae Nae, It will happen soon and when i do get to 70, thanks for that song, and my toons name is Ingunarfreyr
Sorry I jumped the gun. I listened to a rumor. Kurt is going to fix my typos and that name is trippy, how do you say it?
Post a Comment