Thournn has come into the world to bring peace and joy and goodness. She looks like her parents are Mr. and Mrs. Snowman. She entered the Bubb household at a time of change. She has the sweet nature of a person who will always fit in nicely. She adores her Mom and follows her around like a puppy. She is adaptable and cuddly . We call her cookie monster because she does her hands in that tickly motion when she stuffs yummy food into her mouth which is all food. She is reaping the rewards of being the youngest, Mommy is an expert and if she is the last one, somehow her babyhood is relished more. Thorunn and Bronwyn play together in the best way, her big sister doesn't think of her as a baby, just her kid sister who can play in a spaceship fort or push her easel around. I knew they would be best of friends when I say Bronwyn lie next to her on the floor on a blanket before she could creep. Kudos to Thorunn's Mom and Dad who let her roam from room to room, no playpens for her, so she is part of and lately I hear in to everything. She has a smile and a laugh that could lift the deepest sadness and to cuddle her after she is all warm and clean out of the tub is to have a slice of heaven. Thorunn looks a lot like a boy ( as did her Mom the girl) but I think it is her knack for fitting in and enjoing everyone that makes that unsurprising. Thorunn will soon have words and ideas that we will all share. Right now I get the feeling she will tell us she is Happy and help us be happy too.
No comments:
Post a Comment