Today we found out that our Mormon film was accepted into the LDS Film Festival. More details here. We are part of the special screenings section. The film will screen sometime between Jan 16-19. Great news!
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
4 comments:
Congrats Kurt & Marissa! We would love to see a copy of this film sometime!
Wow! It is really happening for you. I am proud of your determination and hard work, it is paying off. Also having a vision and being true to it. Well done you!
Kurt and Marissa,
Can we screen your movie? How can we see the other films listed? I am really interested in seeing and comparing and learning what the mission and outlook of this festival is.
MOM
Hmm... good questions. Well, I'll post our film on this blog after Friday's screening. We'll need to compress it and put it on YouTube first, but then I'll post it. I'm not sure about other people's films. There are some cool one's this time around. A film with Minnie Driver and a documentary that I'm itching to see called "Happy Valley" about plastic surgery and prescription drug abuse in Utah County. Marissa's professor worked on it. I'm guessing that some of the shorts will be available online. Seeing the features might rely on them getting some form of distribution or not. That is what you were asking, right? Suddenly, I feel less confident. You could be asking how to get to the list of all the films on the actual website. Hmm. If that's what you're asking, the answer is: http://www.ldsfilmfestival.org/08_schedule.php?location=08_schedule.php
Post a Comment