Keith Bailey Alder
Keith passed away in his sleep on Dec 30, 2007. He was born on April 14,
1967 to Zane Griffeth Alder and LuDean Bailey Alder of Orem. During his 40 years in mortality, Keith excelled in everything he did. Most notable were his mastery of and award winning performances in BMX bicycle racing, AAU Track events with the Scera Track Club, and performing as an accomplished drummer and percussionist in his junior and senior high school bands and the symphony orchestra and jazz ensemble groups at BYU.
He began performing as a drummer at the age of 14, playing for senior citizen dances. This talent eventually afforded him the opportunity of performing professionally during a U. S. concert tour with an up and coming country recording artist.
Keith served a full-time LDS mission to Puerto Rico from 1987 to 1989 and was highly successful in bringing the gospel to many people there.
The Lord has now called him home to work in a higher calling with Him.
Keith is survived by his mother LuDean Alder of Orem, UT, his brothers Craig Z. Alder (Kanda Lee) of Spanish Fork, UT, Mark B. Alder (Peggy) of Sunset, UT, Lt Col Reed B. Alder (Karin) at Fort Sill, OK, his sister Manon (Kevin) Bushnell of Orem, UT, two aunts, numerous cousins, nieces and nephews, and his "best friend" and pet dog Rottie. Keith was preceded in death by his father, Zane Griffeth Alder of Orem, UT.
Funeral services will be held at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 5th in the Cherry Hill 6th Ward Chapel at 1650 South 200 East, Orem, UT, with a viewing one hour prior to services.
The initial viewing will be held Friday, January 4th, from 6 to 8 PM in the Sundberg-Olpin Mortuary at 495 South State Street, Orem, UT.
Published in the Daily Herald on 1/3/2008.
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
3 comments:
I'll be there. I'll make sure to talk to LuDean this time also and let her know I came.
Thanks Kurt for representing us there! I still remember when Keith came to Kalamazoo on tour and we saw him play drums at the State Theater.
This is so sad. Life is so random and unexpected. I feel so sad for Aunt Ludean, losing a child so young is so hard. I am glad Kurt was there and I am glad he will be seeing more of her as he archives her. Sad, sad, sad, for us not him. I do believe things are just beginning to make sense for him.
Post a Comment