after a short stay in hobo town, I can honestly say that you really don't appreciate your luxuries until you lose them. I still get a little lift every time I turn the lights on and I really don't look at wood stuff in the same way anymore. I look at my table top loom for example, and think.. hmmm I wonder how that would burn?? Heidi you deserve a jumbo front loading washer and dryer that dry cleans, presses and folds everything itself. :)
1 comment:
after a short stay in hobo town, I can honestly say that you really don't appreciate your luxuries until you lose them. I still get a little lift every time I turn the lights on and I really don't look at wood stuff in the same way anymore. I look at my table top loom for example, and think.. hmmm I wonder how that would burn?? Heidi you deserve a jumbo front loading washer and dryer that dry cleans, presses and folds everything itself. :)
Post a Comment