Monday, October 15, 2007

This reminds me of someone ...

Bronwyn made herself beautiful with Mommy's makeup.

Remorse is setting in.

5 comments:

Janae said...

Yep, you can run but you can't hide. It is much funnier to the grandma I think. Perhaps with time she may become a make-up artist.

Torben B said...

You guys aren't talking about me, are you?

Torben B said...

Or did you do this Heidi?

Janae said...

In your case Kurt, your make-up, pigtails bows and babba-loey shirt esemble was the work of your sister and her friend. On the other hand, when Heidi did this, she was with Caiti and it was Nana's make-up. I got so mad at the time even though everyone thought it was cute. I could be a real stress bag in my youth :)

Jamie said...

Oh dear! I hope it was able to wash off! Heidi, your kids are so cute and look so grown up! I love reading about all of your adventures. :D
How do you do the tag cloud? That is really cool!