Glam Rock. Gosh I miss it. I think the part I like best is the gender bending aspect.. or is it the excess? You two looked great. How fun!! I think many adults really enjoy Halloween because it is a time to embrace your alter ego. In a world that seems to believe and promote the idea that you are how you look, it is fun to see a transformation. That is why us actor types are willing to put so much into a role, the chance to morph is just too tempting. KEWL!
1 comment:
Glam Rock. Gosh I miss it. I think the part I like best is the gender bending aspect.. or is it the excess? You two looked great. How fun!! I think many adults really enjoy Halloween because it is a time to embrace your alter ego. In a world that seems to believe and promote the idea that you are how you look, it is fun to see a transformation. That is why us actor types are willing to put so much into a role, the chance to morph is just too tempting. KEWL!
Post a Comment