I really like Kurt's poems. I thought I would put a few of mine here as well.
This I wrote for a class,we had to do it in the villanelle style.
Callous Infertility
Touch softly, fragile possibility
Lingering melody, our secret pain
Relentless, callous infertility
Conception staged, lost sensuality
Future trapped inside careless cage in vain
Touch softly fragile possibility
Communion reveals fallibility
Desperate fantasies, mocking again
Relentless, callous infertility
Endless pursuit of viability
Surrendering to heavy guilty chain
Touch softly fragile possibility
A captive soul lack sensibility
Unwilling prisoner, rejects, abstains
Relentless, callous, infertility
Reunion lacking credibility
Swallow each tradition, reject disdain
Touch softly, fragile possibility
Relentless, callous, infertility
**************************
She wore
Without complaint
A piercing secret
deep within
Like a hidden tattoo
Her guilt
*************************
I will
Die wondering
How I could let you slip
away without a sound at all
Goodbye
************************
You left
Took your picture
off the wall then hung one
I have always hate instead
Move on
*************************
Relentless yearning
Naked, silent communion
Exhausted, resigns
Still breath lies beneath
Surrending prisoner
A willing captive
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
1 comment:
I am hopeless at poetry. But these show where Kurt and Erik got their talent. It was nice to see some of these again.
Post a Comment