Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So... I haven't been able to comment on any of these posts (I can read comments) :( However, I haven't forgotten you Heidi! I promise. Is there a time where we can setup to talk on MSN chat? I feel like I'm having Heidi withdrawals. I wouldn't mind talking to my arch-nemesis Cobra once in a while too.

Happy 30th! I'm glad to know you Heidi. You are one of the most intelligent, independent thinking, and kind people I know. I really admire and look up to you. I feel blessed to have such great friendships with my siblings. I've realized, as I've got older, that it is very unique to have the kind of relationships that we do. A lot of people feel pretty indifferent about their siblings. I'm happy that I don't only love you as a sister, but that I truly respect you and admire you as a friend. My only regret is that we don't talk as often as we once did. Perhaps we'll be able to find a good, and inexpensive way to keep in touch. Maybe the internet will be the way for the time being?

I will write another post soon. I still owe you guys a few. Things have been busy recently. Love you Heidi! Love you all!

2 comments:

Hbernbubb said...

Kurt -- I was having trouble signing in or commenting for the past few days. I wanted to thank you, your post made me a bit teary, it was so kind.

I feel the same, I am so lucky to have a family of kindred spirits that I genuinely like. Jared signed me up for the newest version of MSN messenger last night, so we can find a time to talk. I'll have to figure out what kind of time difference there is.

I love you and Marissa and I have loved following your adventures.

Janae said...

I feel it is time to leave COBRA COMMANDER behind and spend some time with Bride of Chuckie, anyone?