Friday, May 11, 2007



We are going to begin our documentary about the subculture of Thai cowboys today. I'm extremely excited. I think people will be fascinated with the footage captured. We have a good relationship with these guys and we plan to get tons of footage over the next month before we head to India. I'll also bring some of their CDs back as gifts :) I conducted a lot of import/export business yesterday. We're trying to salvage the business after quite a few failed attempts to produce any viable product. I think I would try harder if I believed in what I was doing. Nonetheless, it's a welcome challenge. I've also begun grading student's papers for this semester. I have a little over twenty students in my class. I'm really not too overwhelmed. I've taught this class two times previous to this time as a TA. Anyhow, I'll keep up with updates and photos. Keep it real people.

No comments: