Thursday, May 17, 2007






Thorunn is growing up fast, and here is the proof

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Her smiles are so cute! Heidi, I have to say that your brothers pictures of Thailand are really making me homesick!
Hope you are all doing well. The photos of your adventures look great.

Torben B said...

Thorunn is cute! We'll have to have one of these sometime so your kids can have cousins around their same age. I'll talk to Marissa and get back to you ;) Jamie --- did you used to live in Thailand?

Janae said...

I can not believe our little pineapple is growing so fast. Ulysses is really coming into his own. He is a good looking kid. Chili pepper is beautiful and full of the spice that will make life interesting. I see these pictures and miss you all terribly. August can't come soon enough. I am even willing to work for the evil CAC to do it!!

Jenna said...

Heidi and Jared, way to go on another amazing addition to the Bubb conglomerate! And cute outfit, btw ;) I've been loving all the pictures you post to this site. Reminds me so much of our time in Europe. We miss you guys!