In Thorunn news, she is now laughing and smiling. Her other hobbies include sleeping, being mauled by big brother and sister and drinking boobie.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Heidi.. she is soooo cute. I wish you guys were here so I could hold her. What a doll. You look great on the pics from another post too. I miss you so much!! It's not the same not having you guys here. At least we have the internet to stay connected. Isn't modern technology great when it comes to things like this? Take care... and please stay in touch. I love you... Brenda (and of course.. the girls).
1 comment:
Heidi.. she is soooo cute. I wish you guys were here so I could hold her. What a doll. You look great on the pics from another post too. I miss you so much!! It's not the same not having you guys here. At least we have the internet to stay connected. Isn't modern technology great when it comes to things like this? Take care... and please stay in touch. I love you... Brenda (and of course.. the girls).
Post a Comment