
And now for a post that captures a bit of the kids' personalities. As you can see, Bronwyn likes to dress up and comes up with some great combos. (Not everyone likes to wear pink wellies over their pajamas). In particular, she loves shoes. We go through shoe changes as often as a starlet hosting the MTV movie awards changes her outfit. Future fashionista or Ugly Betty? All I know is that not since a young Kurt discovered cowboy boots and a red plaid blazer has a toddler had more of a flair or passion for dressing up. (And no, it does not extend to hair. Despite my best efforts, which are made every morning, Bronwyn manages to look like a street urchin by the end of the day).


1 comment:
What beautiful children! I wish I could really share what it is like to have those beautiful,funny, smart little people grow up and become your best friends, but it is just wonderful. I miss you all so much. My oh my that little chili pepper is from my tribe! Ulysses Canine is cool!! Little bunner, you are cuter by the minute!! Thank you so much for taking pictures, we simply love them!
Post a Comment