We blessed Thorunn today and so she had to have a bath. Bernhards find it impossible to do anything unless proper hygiene has been followed. Take a look
Now I may have little perspective on this topic, but.. Those kids are CUTE!! I had such a wonderful trip to England. It is a beautiful place. Bronwyn and Ulysses are so fun and so smart. Heidi and Jared are good too. Thorunn is the most splendid of babies. Thorunn is wearing an important new invention of mine. The baby bag. I knitted it for her and she personally asked me to knit another since she cannot be without it when it is in the wash.
1 comment:
Now I may have little perspective on this topic, but.. Those kids are CUTE!!
I had such a wonderful trip to England. It is a beautiful place. Bronwyn and Ulysses are so fun and so smart. Heidi and Jared are good too. Thorunn is the most splendid of babies. Thorunn is wearing an important new invention of mine. The baby bag. I knitted it for her and she personally asked me to knit another since she cannot be without it when it is in the wash.
Post a Comment