Hi everybody! This is one of my favorite times of the year--when the NCAA Basketball Tournament is on! I have really been addicted this year, watching as many games as possible. The top seeded teams are really the best teams this year. No real Cinderella team this year. Right now I am watching the end of the North Carolina/Georgetown game. The end is still somewhat in doubt. Having watched all the teams play, I still think that Florida is the team to beat! But the the two semi-final games and the final should be great!
Just received a couple of good movies to watch..."Borat" and "Stranger Than Fiction". I also returned "Babel" and got "Casino Royale". So have lots of good movie watching to do while Nae Nae is in England.
I actually went to church today (by myself) and we had a very nice Fast & Testimony Meeting. I decided to take off after and went and got myself a veggie sub at Quizno's :) I am kind of dreading having to start teaching seminary again tomorrow. It was nice having a week break! I do have someone that is going to help out while Nae Nae is in England. She is going to cover Tuesdays and Thursdays for this week and next, so that will help. My schedule at work is starting to really heat up and April is going to be a BUSY, tough month!
Tomorrow I have an important board meeeting...we are looking to make some major organizational changes...hope it all goes smoothly! This has been a policies & procedures period at work...have drafted new financial policies, governance policies, and personnel policies...will be glad when it is all completed!
Well, I am anxious for Heidi to have her baby! We are all awaiting that call from England! I am so glad Nae is there to help and be a part of it. Sounds like she is having a great time so far!
Well, that's all for now. Keep those posts coming! :))
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment