Hello there citizens of Bernhardia! All is well in my world. I have a busy time coming up with conference, but I'm happy and healthy. Mom, I wasn't able to pick up your phone call the other day because I was at Air's baptism (yep, she done got herself baptized). However, I wanted to tell you that my birthday gift is the best gift I've ever received. I've already read every e-mail. It was interesting going through my mission life. It was a very special time for me. Marissa is now reading them and I think it will help her to understand that chapter of my life much better. Most importantly, my mission prepared me for her. I admire the optimism I had on my mission. I'm trying to regain that optimism and positive energy. Anyhow, thank you so much for your gift. It really brightened my day. As soon as I opened my package, I sat and read my old e-mails for nearly two hours. Do you still have the e-mails that you sent me? That would be an interesting supplement to the book.
2 comments:
Kurt,
I am so glad you like your book. it was fun doing it. do you like your african family? were yours and marissas cards in the box? I am having fun here. Playing with Bron and U and knitting your sweater. I hope you are well and happy. Love you,
MOM
405-416-3129
Post a Comment