I had to make the music folders on esnips public. I had them all setup as private folders before and you could only access them with login and password. Now, anybody can hear the music without having to sign on.
I like too rah loo rah loo rah. Has anyone seen Housesitter? When Steve Martin sings it with the accent and everything? classic. I love that I can pull weird movies out of nowhere and y'all will know them!
2 comments:
I had to make the music folders on esnips public. I had them all setup as private folders before and you could only access them with login and password. Now, anybody can hear the music without having to sign on.
I like too rah loo rah loo rah. Has anyone seen Housesitter? When Steve Martin sings it with the accent and everything? classic.
I love that I can pull weird movies out of nowhere and y'all will know them!
Post a Comment