Movies I have seen recently that I would like to recommend:
1. Bus 174 - A HIGHLY engrossing documentary from Brazil.
2. Babel and 21 grams - These are both films from Inarituu. In my opinion, they are both inferior to Amores Perros. Nonetheless, I think they are worth watching.
3. The Departed - You can't go wrong with Scorcese and Jack Nicholson.
4. The Corporation - I actually saw this documentary a while back. It's an interesting documentary that received a lot of hype.
5. Volver - The master Spanish director Pedro Almodovar's most recent film. Definitely worth watching.
6. Stranger Than Paradise - This is the movie that made Jim Jarmusch popular. This and Ghost Dog are probably my favorite of his films.
7. The Straight Story - David Lynch's Disney movie :) This film has a very simple plot and some may find it boring, but I loved it.
8. Stranger Than Paradise - Not amazing or anything, but fun.
9. Pan's Labyrinth - Has anyone NOT seen this yet?
10. Hip-Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes - Not the best documentary by any means, but it's subject matter is important.
Beach Boys--I Get Around
18 years ago
1 comment:
I have not yet seen most of these. I did see "The Corporation"--it was excellent! Also, "Pan's Labyrinth" was amazing!!
Post a Comment