This is interesting, but I don't know how reliably it predicts the way people vote. It is kind of like when they ask people to report their eating habits, researchers estimate that people underestimate by 15%. It is interesting to see that people trust minorities and women more than Mormons.
Of course, the Southern Baptists still think that Mormonism is a cult. I always find it such a paradox that religion generates such intolerant, judgmental, and sometimes violent attitudes toward our fellow human beings.
6 comments:
Hmmmmm...Romney might have a chance according to your poll.
This is interesting, but I don't know how reliably it predicts the way people vote. It is kind of like when they ask people to report their eating habits, researchers estimate that people underestimate by 15%. It is interesting to see that people trust minorities and women more than Mormons.
Yeah, I'm sure this survey isn't "accurate." It is interesting to see how people instinctively feel about Mormon candidates. Obama 2008 :)
I generally don't trust USA Today......
In fact, Romney's gettin a lot of good vibes from Spokane, WA right now.
That can't be right.
I generally don't trust any news networks or surveys for that matter :) Except, of course, Fox news which is a pillar in objective journalism :)
Of course, the Southern Baptists still think that Mormonism is a cult. I always find it such a paradox that religion generates such intolerant, judgmental, and sometimes violent attitudes toward our fellow human beings.
Post a Comment