Hello everyone! I am back in Spokane, WA home of the infamous Gonzaga University basically waiting for the second year of law school. This year we get to take the classes we "want to take," however these ended up including Income Tax Law, Administrative Law, and Community Property (among others)....not the MOST exciting...but getting through it. This summer right after school ended I flew over to France for a week before going to Florence, Italy for 5 weeks with Gonzaga to study abroad. It was amazing--we had four day weekends so a bunch of us from the group went to Cinque Terre, Rome, Venice, and Capri on our time off. It was fantastic but it's frustrating how much you appreciate
once you get back. So I am currently obsessed with Italian history and reading just as much as I can handle about it. If you all have any historical novels to recommend (or any other good reading material!) I would love to hear them. I have about 3 weeks of "free reading" left before I will be knee deep in casebooks. Also, I just finished The Kite Runner by Khaled Hassieni and it was one of the best I've ever read...I'm sure some of you have read it...? Anyway, don't want to be too long-winded but I hope people are checking this out; thanks to Kurt for setting it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment