Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi Everyone,
I think this blog is a good idea. I am guilty of using Nana to update me in general about everyone in the family. That is not going to be available forever and so.. I am going to try to reform.
I am here in PA visiting Heidi and her family. It has been really fun having relaxed time to get to know Bronwyn and to reconnect with Ulysses. I am enjoying the luxury, and I do appreciate it. Sometimes slowing down is a great teacher!

We are enjoying life in OKC. It has been a refreshing change for us both. I am training to become a CASA in OK. I did court advocasy in LA and enjoyed it. Every state is different. In the Fall I will start working again as a teaching artist. I am also working on an interdisciplinary art collaborative space we are calling: LIMINAL SPACE. I am excited about it. One new thing. I have been competing in Story Slams. It has been fun. Risky but good for the improv side of me. I continue to play the piano alot, write and compose, draw and paint and make jewelry. I taught myself to knit recently and it is relaxing!! I just taught Jared to crochet. We are funny sitting here watching history channel and stitching away while Heidi goes to the Dispatch to work her night shift. I love all of you. I wish I knew more about you and what makes you feel passionate presently in this world. Write and tell .

Take care,

Janae'

No comments: