Thursday, December 31, 2009

Trip to Rayong

We walked on the beach



We ate delicious seafood by the beach



We went to a zoo on the way back that had these tigers feeding on this pig



And this angry tiger



We held baby tigers and hung out with orangutans -- one named Jesse and the other Jerry


We also rented a boat for a day and went snorkeling in the ocean

2 comments:

Hbernbubb said...

So cool! Those baby tigers with the pig is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. What were the baby tigers like?

Janae said...

I would like to own a baby tiger. I know this happiness would be short lived because like it or not, eventually I would own an "angry tiger" and then it would be sad to get mamed or killed like those Sigfreid and Roy guys. That is the hardest thing in life, realizing that what seemed at first like a good idea turned in to a bit of a well... problem. I love that exotic random part of Thailand. If only Cheyenne had a zoo, and tigers, and was near the ocean with cool gourmet resturants. Alas we do not, but Thailand does not have Frontier days and the worlds largest out door rodeo. Life and it's double edged swords.