Friday, August 21, 2009

Always be prepared for Rain

Yesteray, marked the maiden voyage of the Bubb's new van (more on that later). We went to the seaside a few hours away from our house in a place called Holkham. The tide was out and it was a bit stormy, but the kids still had a great time. Thorunn cried quite a bit at first, but was converted in the end.















3 comments:

Bonnie said...

That last picture is incredible! If you ever visit ANY part of the states, I'm coming to you because I just have to photograph your beautiful kids. Miss you, as always.

Anonymous said...

awwwwww it makes me miss your kids and miss the times we all went to the beach and played. Time passes so quickly, make the most of it, and you do!

Anonymous said...

I miss my little family of mermaids and mermen.