thanks for posting these! I had the worst day ever and seeing my beautiful grandchildren helped me get a little happier. I miss you guys! such cute dresses and Ulysses is getting so tall!
Your kids are so cute! I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while-This is Angie Brandt. I am putting together a scrapbook for Josi and Dave before they leave for the west and wondered if you had some pictures and some journaling you could e-mail to me that I could make a page from. Basically the scrapbook is meant for them to remember all the fun and friends they had in PA. I am already putting in some pictures from your going away party, but you guys were good friends and I would love to put some more in. My e-mail is machbrandt@msn.com. Thanks!
2 comments:
thanks for posting these! I had the worst day ever and seeing my beautiful grandchildren helped me get a little happier. I miss you guys! such cute dresses and Ulysses is getting so tall!
Your kids are so cute! I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while-This is Angie Brandt. I am putting together a scrapbook for Josi and Dave before they leave for the west and wondered if you had some pictures and some journaling you could e-mail to me that I could make a page from. Basically the scrapbook is meant for them to remember all the fun and friends they had in PA. I am already putting in some pictures from your going away party, but you guys were good friends and I would love to put some more in. My e-mail is machbrandt@msn.com.
Thanks!
Post a Comment