I like this, couldn't manuever the Baily bluff without it. I believe that being generous is a spiritual place of residence. I never worry about sharing ideas, thoughts or plans. I believe our ideas stay alive only when they are planted and so idea seeds need to be planted by someone. Thus, we must share our seeds with lots of farmers.
Love this. I used to worry about originality a lot. But, I think authenticity is the antidote to being derivative. I remember watching Wes Anderson talk about all the stuff he stole from "The Graduate" and "Rosemary's Baby" when he made "Rushmore." It was great because I didn't immediately see the references; he stole stuff and then it became his own and something different.
2 comments:
I like this, couldn't manuever the Baily bluff without it. I believe that being generous is a spiritual place of residence. I never worry about sharing ideas, thoughts or plans. I believe our ideas stay alive only when they are planted and so idea seeds need to be planted by someone. Thus, we must share our seeds with lots of farmers.
Love this. I used to worry about originality a lot. But, I think authenticity is the antidote to being derivative. I remember watching Wes Anderson talk about all the stuff he stole from "The Graduate" and "Rosemary's Baby" when he made "Rushmore." It was great because I didn't immediately see the references; he stole stuff and then it became his own and something different.
Post a Comment