Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Recent Photo Shoot...

3 comments:

Hbernbubb said...

Cool photos! Where is this and who is the guy? I miss you so much. We need to talk. Give Ris my love and I'll let my better-half tell you about his tattoo. All I know is that they are dragons and it is Scandanavian.

Torben B said...

The pictures were taken in Provo. The guy is my friend Gabriel, a local actor who I met through my friend Andrew (Gabriel was one of the lead actors in Andrew's "A Better Life"). He's into photography, so we are planning to go out every other week and take pictures. Kind of like on-site training.

I miss you too! It's been WAY too long. Love ya!

Janae said...

I really think you have an eye for this and you can learn so much from actor boy. I believe that all artists can do all art in different degrees like good singer, pretty good actor, good painter, ok dancer, brillant teacher....