Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Conversations with Bronwyn


Conversation One, in which Bronwyn and I discuss pets:

Bronwyn: I would like to get a kitty, you can have a dog and Ulysses will get a snake.

Heidi: I would like a kitty more than a dog.

Bronwyn: O.K. you can have a kitty and I can have a kitty and Thorunn can have a kitty.

Heidi: That is a lot of kitties. Maybe Thorunn should get a fish?

Bronwyn (incredulous): Thorunn cannot have a fish! Kitties have foots and Thorunn has foots. See? Girls should only have pets that have feet.

Heidi: What about Ulysses?

Bronwyn: He can have a kitty with a big bushy moustache!

Heidi: Why?

Bronwyn (giggling): Yes! With a moustache. Because he is a boy.

5 comments:

Torben B said...

Hilarious :)

Torben B said...

i really, really love this.

Hbernbubb said...

And Bronwyn pronounces moustache like "moo staahsh" with a very proper accent.

Grant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant said...

We love your stories about your kids.